Monday, April 4, 2011

4/4

不知不觉, 又一年了.

Somehow, another 365 days flew by. My 33th year had so far brought me further and higher with the new life challenges for having lesser energy and more to do...

The more birthdays I had, the less I felt it's about me... Or rather, at times, prefer to ignore the fact that I'm older on this day... :P

4/4, and 4 ladies I'll like to compliment on this day...

4/4/77. The lady whom carried me for 9 months and giving birth to me on this day. Yes, that's my mum. Thanks mum...

4/4/97. The lady whom started marking 4/4 as a most important date on her calendar since 1997... Thanks dear, for making 4/4 so much special for the past 15 years, and many more to come... Love ya muchie!

4/4/08. The lady whom gave me the best b'day gift I can ever get, by giving birth to our first daughter, Megan! And yes, also making 4/4 even more special, Megan shares the same birth day and month with me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love. You made daddy's day super special on this day, this month, this year onwards... You dun know how much daddy love you too, as adequately as how u replied me, '5'... I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

4/4/11. Today, it's getting specialer cuz there's another lady, or rather girl, whom celebrates my birthday for the first time. That will be my second daughter, Melody... Daddy's saying the same '5' to you too, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

And of course, all the friends and relatives' well wishes too... Thanks for taking part in making the first day of my 34th age, a special one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment