Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Recently...

It had been quite some time since I last blogged. Gosh, wonder how many times I've used the first sentence as the starting of my posts...

Anyway, Megan and Joelle had fully recovered from the stomach flu virus and thanks to all whom expressed their concern, we're deeply grateful.

And right after Joelle recovered, we headed straight to get our first ever iPhone! Oh well, the 'sad' story started when joelle's samsung died on her and that sparkled our search for a new handphone. After a long series of battle deciding between M1 or Singtel, iPhone or galaxy. If u want to know the full story of why we go for iPhone and stayed with M1, drop me an email... Haa...

Overall, iPhone is quite satisfactory minus the battery life thou. The apps are great so far, ok, I wouldn't go into the details cuz iPhone already in the market for so long liao and I may look sua ku talking about it now... (suppressing my excitement now)...

Ok, I beta end this quick cuz I'm nearing megan's school. Yup, I typed this while on a bus ride from home to megan's school. And yup, I'm not working today, cuz mc for 2 days. And yup, it's the haze. And yup, think melody got it from me and Megan... Haiz...


Best Regards,
Lok Kin Fook
http://ningmengcha.blogspot.com
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: