Friday, August 17, 2007

last day of ict

finally, last day of my last reservist. once home, i just 'jumped' out of my uniform and quickly adjusted myself back to civilian life-style, by putting back on my earring and opening a pack of my fav ruffles... hee...

today was another hectic day, it was raining and we were wondering if this parade will be cancelled and do the indoor parade instead (which is simpler). but, kinda feel effort wasted leh... practised over 6 full rehersals ytd, and today not able to execute it... finally the rain died down, so we were allowed to do our parade outdoor, even when its still drizzling... it was a well executed parade, and everyone of us standdown with honor and glory... end of our reservists... finally...

to my band of brothers, it has been such meaningful 10 years with you guys and there is no other company i would want to be in, except the one we are in... hip hip hurray for 1st and 81st company!

ghee, did i said quickly adjusting back to civilian life-style? tomolo got to go back office to work... grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment