Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my last reservist




this day, i'm going back to reservist for the last time. yeah u heard me, its my last reserivst le... 8 years since i o.r.d. in 2000. come to think about it, today, after 2.5 years 1st coy in nsf, 8 years 81st coy in reservist, we are gatheing in greens for the last time... well, gathering for the last time seems too heavy, so on the lighter side, it may seem worth it as there may be no more ippt le!!!

this is the last year, but it has to be that year when the army decided to change the uniform layout... so, no choice, got to go the army stores at beach road market to sew on the new badges, cost me $10 somemore... heng, my workplace near there... so, since spent $10 already, might as well take some snap snaps... 1st picture, is the commando airborne wing, 2nd is the country i serve, 3rd is my name, 4th is the commando unit logo, 5th is my rank and lastly my little proud red beret...

as usual, i'll be meeting yew mun for the 8th time at jurong east later, as he is driving... thanks bro...

come to think back again, army life is tough, but the ger behind the army guy 也过得不是很好. thanks dear, for waiting patiently during the army daze... gtg, and give joelle a kissy and set off...

oh ya, "R.O.D. lor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment