Friday, January 18, 2008

大家好好休息吧, 辛苦了!

went power seraya to settle the vpn cannot connect problem. lesson learnt, before you apply for an internet line, get all your requirements ready. if anything don't work, don't ever sign anything. called our internet supplier, malifax, to help us open some ports on the router configuration, and guess what? they say got to charge us, cuz last time when they set up for us, we never specify... wah kaoz... anybody wanna apply internet thru malifax, be careful wor... and their huawei router sucks lor... uses a different set of configuration codes as they kanna big time from cisco and changed their codes which you can't find help from internet lor... at least there are lotsa cisco helps out there in the web...

anyway, me out to work this morning...

my notebook at work... 512mb ram only, cw bluffed me to give up my pc last time... till now, i still kpkb to him about my notebook only 512mb... kaoz... haha

my late lunchie when not at work... fried bee hoon + 2 fried chicken wings + toufu + egg + peanut... and a bowl of qing teng...

went back home and found out these CB users still talking about "RE: Golden Mile 9 floor"... NB, CB people leh... almost 7pm still send email... go get a fucking life... or go kill yourself and give others a fucking life...

anyway, power seraya settle liao... monday got to do the GMT stuff again... sainz...

got these 2 shots from my lumix today...
this is the wall just outside my home's lift lobby.


and this, is the rooftop of the power seraya site office.
like i always say, its almost a nice place to be... almost only...


k lah, finally its weekend le. cw told me what a hell of a week...
i replied him, you tell me... got to use this weekend to rest well...
oh, quote of today... cw says me 你吃喝嫖赌, 少一样, 胆...
i replied him 你吃喝嫖赌, 没一样少! haha...

大家好好休息吧, 辛苦了!

No comments:

Post a Comment