Monday, June 30, 2008

Public voting for OMY Singapore Blog Awards starts today!

Slide1

Slide2

Slide3

Slide4

Presentation1

Slide5

Slide6

Slide7

Slide8

anyway, the public voting lasts for 4 weeks, and public voting counts for 30% whereas the remaining 70% will be determined by professional judges. counting on you wor... :)

untitled

blogicon

2 comments:

  1. for blogger: http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/pages/prizes.html

    for voters:
    http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/pages/prizes_voters.html

    quick quick, vote for me...
    once everyday!!! keke

    ReplyDelete