Saturday, September 15, 2007

butter cookie...

today, we are going to see doc adrian again. this is our 3rd gynae visit.
hee... me, myself and my feet... while waiting for joelle...

outside the clinic, we took a photo while joelle munches on her 豆沙cake...

oh no, didn't know today got to have blood test. doc adrain 'poke' joelle twice, as the first time was unsuccessful! 2 plasters for joelle... poor baby... :(


time to reveal our baby's scan!


our little peanut is now 4.51cm! today we can see peanut's head, hands, fingers, feet, backbone... awww... so excited... and guess what? the size of a butter cookie now... hee...

after that, its shop shop shop... didn't buy anything, but window shopping is good enuff... i know its kinda early for this, but, no harm see see look look lah... guess we'll be getting something like this:

1 comment:

  1. Yo, me the first to vote for the sex of your BB leh.. I told joelle it will be a girl.. hee.. let's see yah ?

    ReplyDelete