Wednesday, September 26, 2007

changed my bloggie address...

today, decided to change my blog address to this one. wanted to change it to icelemontea... but taken up, so use ningmengcha instead. not going to annouce this to anybody le. if anyone who are keen to find me, they got to know i love ice-lemon tea... and they have to guess its ningmengcha... 好难猜吧...

why the change?
joelle lor... complain i spent too much time on my computer blogging, msn-ing, surfing... so, i guess, if her frds dun know about my new bloggie, then not many people will talk to her about my bloggie, then hor, joelle wouldn't be reminded of me blogging bah... haha...

oh ya, regarding the nlb asking for payment thingy. just saw it from the papers, there are 800,000 people still owe nlb money... if each of them owe $0.30 like me, we are looking at $240,000! guess, i'll be making my payments this weekend then... :P
oh ya, angie, joelle's colleague, also recieved this nlb letter too... and her overdue is year 2000 lor... all these come to 1 conclusion... zen hu mo luew ah... (政府没钱啊)

No comments:

Post a Comment