Thursday, September 6, 2007

had my fav bfast.... finally

this morning, got to attend the hitachi data storage product workshop at china square central. so, no need to go office first. after i alight from chinatown mrt, i realised that i was 1 hour early and was overjoyed when i see mac at chinatown point.

my fav bfast: the sme!!!

ghee... it has been donkey years since i get to enjoy my fav bfast before going to work le...

i simply love to take my own sweet time to eat my sme... so bloody miss those alpnet days, when we reach office at 9am, put bags, login computer, and go down to have mac bfast... eat until 'song song 到 jurong' then go back office...

did i just said 'we'? god, i miss rek... my scb (don't ask what it means...)

oh, i have been to chinatown point for quite a number of times, but didn't realise its ceiling quite nice wor...


btw, i'm not going there alone, meeting my boss, cw, who parked his car at far east square... and we both almost got 'holland' trying to meet each other lor... chinatown is one worst place for linkup... the building names are so bloody similar, chinatown point, china square central, china court, china square... alamak, wtf...

anyway, since i'm the not-so-holland one, i managed to reach china square central, so took some picts around...


saw this swing and wanna try on it one...

but cw arrived le, better don't... wait he say i childish...

end of my exciting day, cuz after that, my boring working day starts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment