Wednesday, February 13, 2008

19 no more...

went for our dinner at a stall opposite bugis... not the bugis village side, its on the other opposite... anyway, we had the 炸鱼肉米粉, nice but not as good as the one opposite concourse.

plus, my fav 虾浆鸡... :)

reached home, and rest rest until 9:30pm, and went for my dreadful power training at the carpark rooftop... pulled joelle to come along, of course she is not running lah, she just stroll around the carpark, she seems enjoying it as it is quite windy and cooling up there...

me, on the other hand, ran my ass off... and only managed 6 sets again... can't even complete the next 4 sets by just jogging... panting really hard... joelle looked at me and said, "aiyo, think you still 19 years old ah... old commando..." grrr...

but then again, after a tough run, look out from the rooftop to this view and cool wind blowing on your face... aaaaw...


wondering if i should go for my endurance run after the antenatal class tomolo...

No comments:

Post a Comment