Monday, February 25, 2008

doom to sweat it out on 三八妇女节

'promised' myself... darn, i have to use 'promised' myself... more of a 'forced' myself thou... to take my ippt test on the first weekend of march. darn darn darn, i hate these ippt tests... even thou had been training myself lately, fiercely somemore, still no confident at all... looking at the last test results i took (was 'forced' to take during my last ict), as usual, no problem with all the stations except the bloody 2.4km run... 12.37 minutes... failed...


looking at the requirements... nb! that time i failed by 17 seconds... kaoz...
12:20 minutes to pass... shouldn't be a problem... shouldn't be... i hoped...


actually, the first weekend of mar is the 1st... but may need to work late on the 29th feb (the leap year)... if not, will be joining joelle with her gathering... so either way, i'll be dead beaten to go ippt the next day... so 8th mar it is then... 三八妇女节wor... 0730 - 1130


haiz... 想到就觉得苦~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment