Thursday, February 21, 2008

mr neo's pet...

was attending iso training in office for the past 2 days...
took this shot with my mobile while nobody's looking... keke

was almost bored to death... thank god its over le...
but then, i'm in the new iso auditing team... 看来又有得忙了...

this evening, don't know whats happening to my phone. kinda can't call out or call in... was supposed to meet joelle 6pm at bugis (she got to work a little late) but didn't recieve her call when its already 6:45pm... so tried calling her to see if she want anything to munch or not... then only realise my phone got problem... restarted it, and all the voice mails came in... 可怜的joelle, even called jann to see if she know i'm in office or not...

oh ya, jann just msn me, i bluffed her i went drinking, and asked her not to tell joelle... wonders if she believe me or not, keke... ytd jann asked me if i played neopets, i replied her, must ask mr neo for permission. jann still asked me, who is mr neo?? kaoz... then she realised it, and NB me lor... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment