Thursday, February 7, 2008

大年初一

大年初一!!!
set my alarm clock to ring at 9:30am, but was woken up by the 'dong dong chang' lion dance drums below... still managed to sleep thou... and only woke up at 12pm... waited almost 2 hours for joelle to get ready, yup, 2 hours... doing all the girl's thing... this red bag from my singtel supplier is just perfect for holding 2 oranges...

took this shot inside the lift, a bit blurry cuz lift door is opening, so kinda garang gabok... :P

took another shot outside, this time, very clear liao... :)

okie, the kids with their ang baos... daryl still at his grandpa's place.


ooh, val looked so... chi-na...
must have been eating a lot also, got 双下巴wor... keke

hee... joelle's mum still give us ang bao...
aiyo, paisay lah, married liao, no need lah....
ok lah, thank you mother... 好敷衍哦! haha...

time to 博杀!
the table and players are all set...
and yes! i finally got my first ban-ban!

last nite, joelle got one, now i also got one, 手气还不错吧!

my finance controller...

and also my lucky star, i get the cards, she blow on them...

another ban-ban!!! haha...

not the bad, won around $60 today...
joelle, not sure if she won or not... she forgotten to count how much she had before sitting down for the game... so the forgetful wor... there is even once, she laid her cards down and said "哎呀, 22点, 爆了!", everyone looked at her cards and exclaimed "啊妹, 21点啦!!!"


went over my parent's place after that, 二姨and三姨 both gave megan ang bao wor... keke... after everyone left, we were chatting with my dad, and suddenly my dad took out these gold pieces and said it was left for me and brother by my grandpa. my grandpa used to be washing gold (洗金 - hydraulic gold mining) from the river back in malaysia, and got quite rich somemore, not until he got addicted to gambling lah... and since i still need to work, my grandpa ain't very lucky with gambling lah... anyway, these gold pieces were made from the gold he got from washing gold... every grandson got one piece somemore. and its quite heavy wor...

we were supposed to wear this on our neck somemore... with the weight, my neck would snap if i were to wear it... but it was quite interesting thou, to see something made for me by my grandpa... (whom i dun even remember how he looked like liao... he pass away when i was like 5 or 6 years old...)

and this is the heaviest one... its my grandma's bracelet, who got it from her mother (my great grandma) and passed on to my dad, and my dad calculated this gold bracelet is more than 200 years old liao... wow...


okie dokie, enuff of today... 1 down, 3 more to go...
suddenly holidays shorten by 1 day liao... aiyo... :P
yawn... 好累,好困,好想睡了...

No comments:

Post a Comment