Sunday, February 17, 2008

20+2 & 3+1

woke up pretty early and its that lion dance again... can't they just go away?
made milk for joelle, coffee for myself, had butter cake for bfast, rested for a while and went for my run. same old carpark rooftop. 20 rounds... and on my last round, saw gavin (my neighbour) waving at me from 12th floor, i waved back, and ran for another 2 more rounds... haha, 死爱面子,自作贱... but i do realise i can do 22 rounds wor... 3.5km under hot afternoon sun... not bad...

not bad, but badly beaten... came back home feeling jelly. had a cold shower, gets jellier... got on the weighing machine, and hey, 69.5kg... i'm under 70kg le... keke... and now joelle have to open a pack of calbee prawn crackers to tempt me... grrr...

then joelle bring out some toto that we haven't checked... found i had 3 numbers kanna in one of the draws... excitedly checked and found that, 3 numbers + 1 additional number then got money... grrr...

anyway, going out for lunchie, and got to buy some toilet rolls as well... maybe buy 2231 from the 4d booth... keke... oh, later still got gathering at yanping's place... tampines wor... 好远哦~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment