Wednesday, May 7, 2008

竟然用这套

好累哦... feeling so sleepy and tired today, woke up at 2am and 4am to feed megan... became a panda today liao... 可笑的是... 哪有瘦瘦的熊猫啊?

anyway, managed to survive today... tonight gonna 'let' joelle take over the night shift le... 我真的 buay tong liao...

today, joelle 竟然 got time to snap snap megan wor... seems like megan trying to be powerpuff girls... ah hem... is powerpuff girls still the 'in' thing today?? oh no, i'm born in the smurfs era... 很象会有代沟... :P

P1020628

aiyo... all the tiredness gone le... help! i'm melting...

P1020632

this evening, when i got home, i played a prank on megan by sitting there watching her, but not carrying her... she just lay there looking at me with her 水汪汪的眼睛... on seeing me bo chap her, she turned to look at my dad and cried. then my dad asked me to carry her... kaoz... 竟然用这套...

P1020637

yeah, 小木瓜睡了... 老木瓜我也得睡了... 真的是累到~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment