Friday, October 26, 2007

so sssssssweeet.....?

ytd was super duper tired...
first thing that came to my mind this morning, when i first opened my eyes, is to come home early tonight... :P

saw christina, joelle's colleague, at buggis.
joelle & christina: (the usual hi hi morning morning gossip gossip chattery)
me: morning
chris: hey didn't see you
me: nah, just pass by only
chris: wah... u send joelle to work ah...
me: yup, everyday somemore...
chris: so sssssssweeet.....
joelle: ........ he work at concourse lah .........
chris: chek....

haha...
anyway, was early, so decided to buy coffee from food court.
teresa, our finance manager, was there too, and paid for my coffee... cuz i let her jump queue to buy first.... hee... last week got a free one from mr gan, our vp... keke...
and saw eveie too, buying her fav papaya bfast...
now sippping my coffee, blogging about this, hoping 5:30pm 快快来...

No comments:

Post a Comment