Monday, November 26, 2007

0606.1010.1515.2020.3030.0404.2323

hmmm, a funni day... woke up at 0606 this morning, my first alarm goes off at 6, 2nd at 6:05... lazed for 1 minute then got up... had my morning teabreak at 1010, afternoon teabreak at 1515... now, click on new post on my blogger, and its 2020... haha... bought 3030 last weekend, cuz its me and joelle's age and its also my blogger count hits, but 中吃... keke...

i was helping a user's problem this morning when i saw this thingy on andy's table... then only realised, his bday is on 3rd april... mine is 4th april wor... hey, 0404!! haha...


stayed back in office to wrap things up. then got this user from gmt called me when its already 6+ le... really bee-otch leh... really try her luck calling mis when everyone supposed to be knocked off lor... picked up the call anyway (i know, i '翻建', pick up the call for what???). managed to 打发 the gmt bee-otch and continue my stuff... then my phone ring again!!! nb lah, i shut down my notebook, pack up, and go!!! cursing and swearing bee-otch, bee-otch, bee-otch on my way out...

since i'm late, joelle went for retail therapy again and bought a skirt from ebase... psst, $12 only... think they got 8th anniversary thingy going on... lotsa thingy going at $12... :P

well, since joelle so into it, got a feeling to get something for myself also... so went looking for a shirt. oh well, got 2 wedding dinners coming up wor, so must get something to wear also mah... got this shirt from natural project... $69... :P


i think one fine day management gonna ask me if i have normal plain shirt or not... :P

whilst shopping, joelle asked, 我想到晚餐要吃什么了,你猜? well, i go aJiSeN? spot on!! keke... off we go to ajisen...


after makan, sit there talking and watching the buggis ceiling...

nice and sleepy... oh, saw jasmine and her bf wor... :P

hmmm... wonder what i'll be doing at 2323... keke...
ghee, tonight weather so the warm, best to have a nice cold shower... hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment