Saturday, December 8, 2007

一年后的豆浆油条

Megan sms me:
"Yo daddy, mummy too tired clearing her clothes in my room. She'll sort it out after work today cos she dun like dad touchin her tin. Mum finally gt a seat at outram cos Singaporean all inconsiderate, either pretending to be sleeping or reading. Even those standing beside mum will snatch empty seat fr mum."

Joelle sms me:
"Btw mum and megan love u too. Try recalling last yr today at tis time wat r u doing? Love you dad!"

I replied:
"At someone's door... Banging and begging to go in... Poor me..."

yup, its 1 year le... 8th dec 2006, our wedding dinner... :P
alamak, wedding dinner anniversary, one go office work, one stay home do house work... aiyo... afterall, this is what marriage is all about right? 各忙各的,忙完后,彼此回到可以找到彼此的地方: 家.

anyway, dug up some photo from our wedding dinner to post... keke...

nice clear day... guess what are we looking at??
~~the hungry tigresses up at 5th floor...

what tigeress? these tigeress lor... poor me, the shaking lamb...

PB 四朵花... 我是采花贼... 没有啦,我开花店啦... haha
not a real cake, but it looked nice thou...
or rather, we looked nice... keke...
or we made the cake looked nice, haha.
ah, the 4 sabo queens... fion, teresa, judy and joey...
red arrow on teresa, your wedding on 16th dec wor... good luck to you!

joey and vincent, we're still waiting for the bells wor...
ring ring?? ring ring ring??
yeah, band of brothers... me seeing stars already...
after this glass... dun really remember what happened next...
dun even remember paying for the dinner... haha...
to end it all, posted our wedding slideshow on you-tu-be... hey, my first video upload to youtube and my first video post in bloggie wor... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment