Friday, December 14, 2007

收获

in the end, i went for shopping by myself... had it all planned out, wanna get myself a shirt and a necklace from ebase garcons and a pair of canvas shoe from converse. so, its marina square right after work. halfway to marina square from concourse, i went up to the suntec swimming pool to take a look. used to go there to swim during lunch time at my previous job, with rek and sim... while the alpnet girls peeked from the 17th floor... keke... those were the days... oh, nice fountain view from here too... but its still early thou, if not, its much more prettier with the night lights on... so i tried looking for the on/off button to switch on the lights, and pulled the wrong switch drainning the whole swimming pool leaving the poor swimmers stranded at the bottom of the pool... nah, just bullshitting... :P

after that, headed striaght to marina square. went to fox first but couldn't find anything i like. was listening to my ipod when i found myself suddenly surrounded by 3 sexy santa babes saying something to me... i took out my earplugs and asked "hur?" and the girls goes, loudly "merry christmas from uob" gave me a candy cane and walked away... ghee, i'm expected a hug thou... nevertheless, got a free candy...

next stop, ebase garcons... to my horror, it was replaced by muji... wtf!!! looked for the shop directory and couldn't find the shop... grrr... no mood to shop here liao and headed to vivo city. and the ebase garcons there is doing some 清货大减价, everything is so messy and shop is full of boxes... kua liao pun sianz... so in the end, only ended up buying converse shoe... oh, saw this giant x-mas tree at vivo wor...

ta daa... my fav canvas shoe from converse, have been wearing converse ever since... god know when also... keke... out goes the old, here comes the new...

总算还有收获... no more wet feet during rainny dayz...

joelle just sms me, saying she on the way back from her company x-mas dinner, emptied handed again... it seems like we both don't have the win-lucky-draw 命. thats why this year, i also don't wanna go for my company's dnd liao... getting sianz...

No comments:

Post a Comment