Friday, December 21, 2007

cuppa

got bfast again from joelle... haiz, i was trying to cut down on makan leh... the other time, was watching tv with joelle and she suddenly told me "i think, megan is going to have a sibling soon". i was like "so fast, you thinking of a second one??"... she replied "no lah, look at your own stomach..." grrr.... its only a little bigger than usual mah... now still feeding me... anyway, the bfast is nice...

oh ya, got a x-mas present from eveie wor... jann also have... but my one is BIGGER and HEAVIER... keke... eveie was asking me just now, that she got a present for jann, and whether if she should give jann today or ask her come take from her desk on monday (eveie going KL tomolo...). i replied her, aiya, if you want a gift from jann, give her today lor, then she'll LL has to buy one for you when you back from your holiday mah... and then, she took out a present for me.... very smart leh... no lah, eveie not like that lah, just kidding... but i must admit, thats very smart leh... haha... hmmm... coffeeholic, how adequate wor...


oh, my old cuppa... got it from the pantry auntie, on my first day in PB... 4 years ago... k lah, since today its your last day of service to me, i gave it a good 'bath'... and put it up in the "nobody wants me" department... the washing area tray... bye bye... keke...

No comments:

Post a Comment